Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Introduction


I have always had an interest in photography and naturally, after moving to Cornwall, my interest grew significantly. I found myself constantly stopping to take pictures when I was on a walk (much to the annoyance of my dog Jack!) and I loved looking back on them at a later date.

I have never really had what you would call a proper hobby, I played computer games a bit, but I would always get bored because they got too easy. So I decided to take up photography, armed with a Fujifilm FinePix S1730 kindly donated by my Mum, I am off around Cornwall (with my wife) to sharpen my photography skills.

Jack, taken at Par Beach 29th April 2017
Up Next: Boscastle

3 comments:

  1. Love this picture.... Jacknlooks like he is really enjoying his walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will look forward to seeing some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete